Here at Artistry of Makeup Academy (AMA) our kits are stocked with a deluxe skincare and makeup range from Artistry. During the week AMA Trainers Sarsha and Jessica highlighted their current top 5 fav. Artistry Makeup Products.
Lets take a closer look at the products, their benefits, and some additional Trainer tips to support your application:
(1) SOFTENING LOTION
– Leaves skin radiant, feeling refreshed and smooth.
– Prepares the skin to receive optimal hydration.
– Helps seal in skin’s own moisture.
Use this product on cotton pads and massage into skin to achieve maximum hydration, prior to moisturising. This tip works wonders to soften dryer areas of the skin to ensure a smoother foundation application.
(2) CC CREAM
– Diminishes the look of dark spots, lines, and other other imperfections.
– Skin tone is visibly evened.
– Instantly helps reduce the look of redness.
– Helps extend foundation wear.
Use this product underneath your foundation to prep the skin and reduce the appearance of redness, dark spots and imperfections prior to foundation application.
(3) EYE SHADOW QUADS
– Long-lasting and velvety formula glides on beautifully, blends with ease.
– Takes the guesswork out of choosing the right shades that work together.
– Shades can be mixed and blended to create unlimited looks.
For a more intense product application, particularly for a high shine or frosted finish, dampen product once on your brush and press colour onto the chosen area.
(4) YOUTH XTEND FOUNDATION
– Protects skin with SPF 20 UVB/UVA.
– Helps lift and firm the look of skin over time.
– Gives skin a luminous and radiant look.
For a smooth even coverage start in the centre of the face and work the foundation with a brush to the outer areas of the face. To achieve a fuller coverage, quicker, use a damp sponge to build the product up.
(5) LONG WEARING EYE PENCIL
– Applies comfortably and easily, without pulling or tugging the delicate skin around your eyes.
– Waterproof, all-day wear holds up through heat and humidity without smearing.
– Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested; safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens.
This creamy pencil works wonders as an eyeshadow base for a smokey eye. Colour in the entire eye lid with the pencil and soften the outer edges with an eyeshadow brush. Once you have blended the edges press an eyeshadow powder on top.
For more Pro Makeup Tips check out The Artistry of Makeup Academy YouTube Channel